Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blue and Red Sneak Peak Part 2

Sorry, I know I said  I was going to reshoot some of these photos, but the week has gone by and guess what......no reshoot yet.  I will repost some better pictues as soon as I can! 
Anyhoo, these cupcakes were for a very sweet young lady that works with my sister.  She is getting married in May.  Her family threw her a shower this past weekend, and let me tell you they were all as sweet as can be and even invited me to the shower.  It was so nice finally getting to meet them all and to see some people I had not seen in a while.

The theme was robin's egg blue and poppy red.  One of her sisters very sweetly FedExed me the cupcake papers and I matched the colors up with them.  I hand made all of the topper decorations.  There were love birds and many different kinds of flowers on all of them.

Most of the cupcakes where white white buttercream icing, but about 15 or so where carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment